The following cases have been heard at Southampton Magistrates' Court...

ALEXANDER LAIRD, 38, of St Martins Close, Southampton pleaded guilty to driving whilst disqualified and driving without insurance on Bellemoor Road, Southampton. He was in a Mitsubishi Outlander at the time. Laird was given a three-month sentence suspended for two years with 20 rehabilitation days and a three-year driving ban.

DUANE WILLARD, 36, of Meadow Road, Pennington admitted assault occasioning actual bodily harm at Champion Close, Milford-on-Sea, harassment without violence and sending a letter, communication or article conveying a threatening message. Willard was given a 26-week sentence suspended for two years with a 30-day accredited programme and 13 rehabilitation days. The 36-year-old must pay £85 court costs and a £154 surcharge. 

MATTHEW PEERS, 23, of Walsingham House, Maidstone, pleaded guilty to driving without insurance, driving whilst disqualified and driving without a valid test certificate on the A31 westbound at Ringwood. He received a two-month sentence suspended for 12 months with six rehabilitation days and 150 hours of unpaid work. He was banned from driving for two years. 

Read our previous round-up here

MITCHELL COOPER, 26, of Butlers Close, Lockerley admitted driving without insurance and drug driving on Winchester Road, Romsey. He was in an Audi A3 at the time. Cooper was banned from driving for 12 months and fined £120. He was ordered to pay £85 court costs and a £48 surcharge. 

SAMUEL WILLIAMS, 50, Hill Lane, Southampton pleaded guilty to three counts of theft from a shop after he stole more than £15 worth of wine and meat from One Stop and Co-Op. Williams received a six-month conditional discharge and was ordered to pay £22 in compensation. 

DILLON CRAWFORD, 21, of Lydgate Road, Southampton admitted to obstructing or resisting a constable in the execution of their duty on Vernon Walk, Southampton. He also pleaded guilty to being drunk and disorderly in a public place and common assault of an emergency worker. He was fined £500 and must pay £85 court costs plus a £200 surcharge.